Our basic beliefs are:
- The Bible is God’s written revelation to man and is infallible, authoritative, and all-sufficient.
- The Word of God is objective and absolutely inerrant in the original documents.
- There is but one living and true God, perfect in all His attributes, one in essence, eternally existing in three Persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- All men are sinners by nature, by choice, and by divine declaration, thus incurring upon themselves the penalty of spiritual and physical death—becoming subjects to the wrath of God.
- Only through faith and repentance in the person and work of Jesus Christ can one be reconciled to God.
Confession of Faith
Grace on the Ashley actively cooperates with a network of over 40,000 churches, numerous mission agencies, and six seminaries, all part of the Southern Baptist Convention. Accordingly, our formal Confession of Faith is the Baptist Faith and Message 2000.